Things are going to look a little different at VBC this summer but some things won't change.
We’re excited to be able to offer a Vacation Bible Camp experience that will help your child grow in their faith and know they are loved and treasured by God.
What to expect for Campers (Preschool-5th Grade):
- To keep everyone safe space is limited. We’ll be offering two sessions, one in the morning (9:00-12:00) and one in the afternoon (1:00-4:00). For safety reasons, we won’t be able to offer field trips in the afternoon.
- We’ll be keeping children in small groups based on their age; we won’t be having any large group gatherings.
- Campers will be with their group all day and follow traffic patterns between stations that do not cross with other camper groups.
- We’ll be following the CDC and Archdiocesan guidelines; we’ll be social distancing, requiring masks, sanitizing, and more.
What to expect for Leaders (6th-12th Grade):
- Leaders can choose to help the whole day or for just the morning/afternoon. (If you’re staying through the whole day we’ll plan to have a mask break and eat lunches outside.)
- Leaders will need to follow the same guidelines to keep everyone safe including social distancing, wearing masks, sanitizing, etc.
- Your help is more important this year than ever! The leaders set the tone for the kids’ VBC experience and we are so grateful for your help.
- As we continue to plan, we’ll be paying close attention to any changes to guidelines and we’ll adjust accordingly.
We are so looking forward to being able to have VBC again!
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Michaela Swarthout.